Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Ingredients (Serves 12)
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g butter, melted
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 300g light soft cheese
- Juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 6tbsp All About Lemons lemon curd
- Extra lemon zest to serve (optional)
1. Tip the crumbs into a bowl. Add the butter and mix in. Spoon the crumbs into a 20cm loose-bottomed tin and press down (this will be base for your lemon cheesecake). Chill for 10 mins.
2. Pour the condensed milk into a large bowl. Add the soft cheese and whisk together. Mix in the lemon juice (watch it thicken!). Pour into the tin. Chill for 2 hours.
3. To serve, take the cheesecake out of the tin and place onto a plate. Warm the lemon curd with 1tbsp water and then drizzle over the cheesecake, finish with curly strands of lemon zest.